To evaluate environmental conditions, assessments are required by industry, banks, insurance companies, buyers and sellers of property, and by regulatory agencies. Using state of the art technologies, we provide all types of site and subsurface investigations.
● Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
● Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
● Hazardous Material Assessment & Management
● Risk Assessment & Management
Storage Tank Services
Offering comprehensive above ground storage tank (AST) and underground storage tank (UST) management services, ESG helps our clients meet federal and state regulatory compliance and manage liability.
● LUST (Leaking Underground Storage Tank) Investigations
● Tank Closure Assessments and Reporting
Soil Sampling & Well Monitoring
ESG will identify the source, extent and degree of contamination by collecting soil and/or groundwater samples for laboratory analysis. We provide complete consulting services in the areas of geo-technical, soil and groundwater testing.
● Conventional Soil Boring & Direct Push Probes
● Groundwater Flow & Transport Modeling
● Geotechnical Site Assessments
● Groundwater Monitoring Well Construction